Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Painting and Drawing.

Busy boy.
A very unfinished 'Rolling Boulders'.
And Hugo's 'The Whole Family'.
A little crochet brooch made last night while watching 'Larkrise to Candleford'.
Today I had some time to myself so I started getting tucked into a new painting that is going to be auctioned off at the school ball. I had completely forgotten how long it takes to paint something. A whole day and I am still only part way through.
Now it would be my pleasure to write and write about something interesting however, the cat has vomited next to my bag and I must clean it up before paper planes fly into it. Archie very bravely made a start voluntarily (!!!) but started gagging half way through. I am so proud he took it onto himself to deal with it though. Gloves on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails