Monday, August 30, 2010

Stanley at the Auction.

A new pincushion - the pattern came from one of Mum's more recent magazines. I will ask her to put the details into her next post.
Finally some flowers in my pots... self-sown from last year's batch.
One of Stanley's ancestors.
Unfortunately I have no photos of Stanley (let alone Jonno and myself) at the ball but I thought I had better tell you his results... $115! He ended up being at the centre of a furious bidding war between two men... That Stanley! I tell you, he enjoyed every minute.
This week will be a quiet one. Archie has come down with a very convincing case of the chicken pox so we are staying very close to home. I managed to duck out quickly to the vegetable shop and have been cooking up a storm before all of his pox become too itchy - the calm before the storm. So at the moment, I have a lamb shank casserole slowly simmering alongside a beef and red wine stew and a chicken soup. Wahoo for nutrients. Anyhoo, I had better go and do some stirring. Love Kate xxooxxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails