Friday, January 7, 2011

More Wedding Preps!!!

Hanging bottles of wild flowers and those trusty tulle flowers festooned the garden. I had to be very careful of their placement as I was worried about children and lurchingly inebriated people knocking themselves out (didn't happen thank goodness).

This couch was just made to have relaxed, lounging wedding guests. I only sat on it at the end but it did make me think we need a water-proof version to be outside at all times.
Random flowers.
PINK DAHLIA IN YELLOW BOWL - that is in capital letters because I loved it so much. Those colours together with the blue in the background are my heaven.
As above.




You can imagine how much I jumped with joy every time I looked at our decorated house. Pictured above are Stef and Rob's little girl Sophie and Rob's mum Julia (all the way over from England). It was so lovely seeing her place it on to Sophie's head and they probably didn't need me exclaiming how wonderful they were doing it in a pink room but I just couldn't help myself... because it was a flower girl in white against a pink background... how often does that happen - in my house never - I never have a flower girl in dressed in white in my laundry - never, ever, ever.
The rain is bucketing down tonight and while it saddened me to take down all of the tulle flowers from the garden, I am now glad they will live another day and avoid becoming a sad pile of slush. Luckily, these posts are allowing me to live through it all again so more photos of the actual wedding tomorrow - that is, if you don't mind.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails