Monday, March 21, 2011

Paper Doily Bunting.

My cousin is turning 40 on the weekend and is having a Spanish themed party with lots of yummy tapas(y) food. I told her not to worry too much about the decorations.... I could handle it. And then of course I ran away, beside myself with the excitement of getting ready for yet another party.
Paper doily bunting in on the decorative menu this time as well as a few other little surprises which I will show to you when the day is over.
I think I actually jumped up and down in the hardware shop (I know - what a strange place to go for paper doilies - maybe for men who like extra fancy barbeques?) when I found these square doilies.
Faux Spanish lace?
I have it strung about all over the studio and have been attaching it to jute string with staples, perhaps one of the easiest craft projects I have ever undertaken. This is a very good thing as I am still trying desperately to get better before the weekend. I think this week will see my bed having a lot of extra napping hours in it.
Hugo joined in and experimented away happily with boy vs. doily craft and Archie played Patience with Jonno downstairs (the card game, not the life lesson).
Oh yes, one last shot of a butterfly from Hugo's little house yesterday.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails