Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Crowns and Circus Tents.

Goodness, a whole week has passed since I last posted - what can I say but that we are in the middle of the rainiest summer holiday that I can remember and most minutes (when I am not crocheting) are going into peace keeping. However, when peace has been momentarily achieved, I have been working busily on two patterns - one for a crown (you can see the evolution of it through the photos - the final product isn't pictured though) and a circus tent. Jonno has promised to weld me little frames for the tents when he has time.

A crown just needing a bit of fancy finishing.

And my new obsession (for kids of course....) Nanoblocks.
I have all sorts of other things to show you over the next few days including a wicker basket I bought for my new bike - at the moment I am crocheting bunting for it. Rainy holidays are a good excuse for manic crafting aren't they.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails