Monday, September 24, 2012

Jonno's Birthday.

 Today was a very momentous day being Jonno's birthday. The boys and I love nothing more than spoiling Jonno on his big day. We love, love, love him. 
Both of our birthdays are quite close together which was a little hard for me to get used to when we first became 'boyfriend and girlfriend' but now I am quite happy to share the season with him.... even to the point where we occasionally have a joint part of our birthday presents. This year I commissioned my friend Mandy to paint cameos of the boys for us. We are both completely and utterly in love with the paintings and have spent the whole day pausing from different angles to admire them.
 Little Hugo...
 And slightly bigger little Archie.
 I also visited a ribbon shop today.
And made a birthday cake for Jonno with crushed berry icing - the colour is totally natural.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails