Monday, June 17, 2013

Fingerless Mittens.

 Hugo has requested a new pair of fingerless mittens a few times now so I thought I had better start working on a pattern... which of oddly enough resulted in a new pair for myself. How did that happen!
 Usually I knit fingerless mittens on double ended needles but at the moment I am in a crochet frenzy and so, went back to the drawing board. The good news is, after ironing out the odd kind, I will be able to post the pattern! Wahoo!
 I am really pleased with how the rib worked as it starts off a little tricky. So stretchy and worth it though.
 I perhaps could have made them a little longer but I quite like having fingers free to turn pages... or let face it, crochet.
And this is what I spent a bit of time on this morning, playing with my watercolour paintings from last week on photoshop. I love photoshop so much. If I weren't already married.....
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails